Terms & Conditions
Please ensure you read the Terms & Conditions in full before proceeding.
Tools for Success
- After night one of the program, and each following Monday and Thursday Richelle will contact you to monitor and ensure you are on track and feeling ready embarking on naps or bedtime with a positive mindset. The aim of week one is to help you build your confidence and sleep knowledge.
- During the second week of training, Richelle will check in with you every two or three days. By this time your baby's sleep should be improving and your confidence should be building.
- Completing the sleep log is a critical element of the Sleep Right Tonight program. Each morning you will take a photo of your Sleep Log to text to Richelle, along with any questions you have that day. It allows me to gather much-needed data on your little one's sleep which will help me to detect patterns and make adjustments where needed.
- If you miss a pre-arranged call or I do not hear from you for a period of time, I will assume all is going well on your end and no support is required.
- A full document outlining support and your detailed sleep plan will be sent to you prior to our agreed consultation time.
- Sleep Right Tonight services are not medical advice. Any advice received is for informational purposes only, and is intended for use with common early childhood sleep issues that are wholly unrelated to medical issues.
- Sleep Right Tonight advice is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice or treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified health practitioner regarding any matters that may require medical attention or diagnosis, and before following the advice or using techniques described in the Sleep Sense Program. Reliance on any information provided by Sleep Right Tonight is solely at your own risk.
Payment & Cancellations
- No refund shall be given after your consultation has taken place.
- If you cancel on the day of your scheduled consultation, 70% of payment will be forfeited.
- If you cancel your consultation within 48hrs of the scheduled consultation time, 50% of payment will be forfeited.
- If the client chooses to delay beginning the plan after the Sleep Plan has been created and consultation has been conducted, no refunds will be provided. You have 30 days to commence the program, or follow up support will be waived.
- If the client chooses to begin the Sleep Plan more than 30 days after the consultation has occurred, a mandatory re-evaluation will be necessary. This will incur additional fees.
- Sleep Right Tonight does not take responsibility for parents' decision not to continue with sleep support changes. Parents are aware that results will only be achieved if the customised sleep support package is followed and adhered to.
- The parent understands that a detailed, age-appropriate sleep plan will be written for their child. It should not be shared with a third party as a sleep plan for any other children not addressed in our initial phone conversation.
- Any changes you make to your baby's sleeping or eating arrangements are your decision. Sleep Right Tonight will only make suggestions for change, which you are responsible for implementing or choosing not to implement.
- Sleep Right Tonight reserves the right to make amendments to the terms and conditions from time to time and without warning.
Disclaimer & Limitation of Liability
- Richelle Franklin and Sleep Right Tonight do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding consulting services provided. Sleep Right Tonight's liability (if any) is limited to the consulting fee paid by you to Richelle Franklin, and in no event will Richelle Franklin be liable to you for any other claim, losses, or damages.
- Whilst Richelle endeavours to help you get your child sleeping through the night and napping well (where applicable), we cannot guarantee that the Sleep Right Tonight programs will work for all children.
- The level of success you experience is significantly enhanced by following the recommended sleep solutions constructed for your child by Sleep Right Tonight. Not following the detailed Sleep Plan, or only following selected parts of the plan, will reduce the likelihood that your child will be successful in the Sleep Right Tonight plan.
- It is crucial to the success of the program that all family members and 'helpers' involved with care-taking responsibilities follow the detailed Sleep Plan. Providing guidance to any other care-takers will be the sole responsibility of the client. Consistency with implementation of the Sleep Plan is critical to the success of the program.
I love working with families who are ready to stop being frustrated and sleep deprived, and start feeling rested and revived.
I can't wait to get started!